Chaleeeeehhhhhhhhhh
Monday, February 15, 2010
Different spelling but correct pronunciation! *stares at title*
Okay, I've done a bit of
stalking research. When people book chalets for a class outing, they usually pick Coasta Sands Resorts at Downtown East/Pasir Ris. (WTH IS THE DIFF?!) I'm not sure what the price is, so when I'm free, I'm off to do recon.
...
Anyone else wants to come with me?
...
Oh, and another thing.
We will not book a chalet if we have less than 20 people.
First of all, it will kind of be a waste of money.
So minimum is 22! (hopefully)
And if we DO book a chalet, you guys have to pay
$20 and MORE.
And to Sabrina, I agree with Andrea. Bowling is not too ideal as... Hm...
IT'S JUST KINA IMPRACTICAL TO ME, NO HARD FEELINGS!Okay. End of post.
STAY AWESOME PEOPLE.
P.S: SPREAD THE WORD THRU SMS OR WHATEVER ABOUT THIS CLASS OUTING! I'VE TOLD MRS MOK ALR AND HOPEFULLY SHE'LL COME?
EDIT!!!The uh, facillities at each of the Coasta Sands outlets~
Costa Sands Resort (Downtown East):DELUXE ROOM:
Fully air-conditioned
Twin beds with 2 pull-out beds
Attached bathroom
Television Set
DVD Player
Refrigerator
Hot Water Flask
Towels
Costa Sands Resort (Sentosa):KAMPUNG HUT:Fully air-conditioned
Maximum occupancy – 4 occupants
Each hut has 2 double-decker beds
Common toilet & shower facilities nearby
SUPERIOR ROOM:Built-in wardrobe
Attached bathroom
Queen-size bed or twin beds
Towels
Television Set
Mini fridge
Speedy boiler
Costa Sands Resort (Pasir Ris):PREMIER ROOM:Single-storey:2 Single beds with 2 pull-out beds
Fully air-conditioned
Towels
Television Set
Electric jug
Refrigerator
Attached bathroom
DUPLEX ROOM
Double-storey:Hall, ground floor with ceiling fan
1 bedroom, upper floor, air-conditioned
Towels
2 single beds (upper floor)
2 mattresses (ground floor)
Television Set (ground floor)
Electric jug
Refrigerator
Attached bathroom
AND ABOUT THE PRICES.........
NOTE:
Discounted Member Rates offered by Costa Sands Resorts are strictly for NTUC members’ personal enjoyment. Should any bookings made under Discounted Member Rates be used for commercial purpose, Management reserves the right to impose full commercial rates/corporate rates for such bookings.
So. I don't know the prices.
But it'll definitely be pricey. *slaps oneself for bad and unnoticable pun*
RECON~!!
Oh, and its better to book the chalet for a Friday night 8D
STAY AWESOME PEOPLE!
-BERNICE