Friday, January 22, 2010
I have some suggestions for some of you. And the person who posted before me... Who are ya? You forgot to leave your name ><;;
SuggestionsIce Skating @ Jurong Entertainment Centre
(Pros: We have that 4 person $50-unlimited time)
(Cons: We have to wait for the place to fin rebuilding cuz the next ice rink is @ Kallang)
West/East Coast
(W.C Pros: Nearer for the bulk of us, for the place is in Clementi.)
(W.C Cons: Are there any? I've only been thr once when they were still constructing... stuff.)
(E.C Pros: More ppl are familiar with the place and the facilities thr.)
(E.C Cons: Location is incredibly FAAAAAAAARRR for its in Pasir Ris.)
(Overall Pros: No entrance fee! You only need to pay for what you want thr.)
(Reminder: If we're going, pack some food along. We dun have Macs right beside us.)
Universal Studios @ Sentosa
(Pros: uhh.. It's an incredibly LARGE theme park with lots of fun and games, I guess? :B)
(Cons: IT'S FREAKING EXPENSIVE. LOOKING AT THE PRICE SCARES ME. *shudder* Another con is that since its a theme park, moving around as a large group won't be easy.)
Booking a chalet~
(Pros: We have lots and lots of time to catch up with each other! It can also serve as bonding time. As for food........ Anyone who has started Home Ecs yet? And loveeeeeessss to bbq? NOT ME. I'M DOING D&T. Oh, another pro. NO ADULT SUPERVISION! [there's a higher change of you not being able to go now, tho.])
(Cons: Quite far too, and a chalet is usually small, so we can't accomadate the whole class. Well, common sense tells you that not everyone can come and stay overnight. And those who mind sharing beds, PREPARE YOUR SLEEPING BAGS.
Escape Theme Park @ Pasir Ris
(Pros: Uh.. Are there any? OH! There's a Viking~ And the fastest roller coaster on Earth! {The Choo Choo Train} {Only Petunia would get this joke})
(Cons: Its boring, and most of us have already, well, been there before. Like one of the cons in Universal Studios, its a THEME PARK, so moving in a huge group would be slightly difficult. The location is ALSO FAR.)
Wild Wild Wet @ Pasir Ris
(Pros: There's... water. And "fun" ahead, {it ain't fun to me, sorry. I hate the place. [[Grabs Byakuran as shield]]} And there's also that fam slide thingy...)
(Cons: There's... chlorine. Yuck. The smell. Location is far too.)
Some random swimming complex in some random place
(Pros: THERE AREN'T ANY IN MY OPINION.)
(Cons: THERE'S CHLORINE! LOTS OF IT! {faints} AND I WUNT BE CAUGHT DEAD WEARING A SWIMSUIT IN FRONT OF YOU GUYS. IN FACT, I DUN HAVE ONE.)
SG FLYER.
(Pros: Hey look down there; that's a nice view 8D WTH)
(Cons: Uhh.. I'll leave them to your own imagination. I havent been thr.)
Think of more guys! There are more places in Singapore to go as a grp than these!
And forget the Zoo if you're thinking that.
And forget the bird park.
And forget the Bontanic Gardens too. TOO MANY PLANTS. AND GRASS. AND INSECTS. AND INSECTS EQUALS TO ALOT OF SCREAMING LIKE: OMFG THERE'S AN ANT OVER THR AHHHHH.
Get it?
Okayyeeess.
Suggest more places and tag what you think in the tagboard~
-Bernice.